Let loose and change up your style with this easy recipe for a summer weekend makeover.
Light and Rosy
Now that you’ve got the hair down, it’s time to match it with makeup. During the work week I’m often confined to using neutral eye shadows that aren’t too flashy, so the weekend welcomes a fun use of color. All you need is white eye shadow, silver eye shadow, and a light pink shadow.
- Apply a light coat of white shadow under your eyebrows.
- Take the silver eye shadow and apply it to the inner corner of your eye lid, stroking towards your nose.
- Apply a light coat of the white eye shadow to the rest of your eye lid.
- Dab the outside of your eye lid with the pink eye shadow very lightly.
- Blend in the colors with your finger tip; none of the colors should be contrasting.
For the rest of your makeup, use dark brown eye liner and black mascara. It will help the pink color pop out but not overwhelm the arrangement. Here’s a visual aid to help you through the process.
See The Outfit for this look on the next page…
Read More: Did Ancient Egyptians Use Hair Gel?
This entry was posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 4:00 pm and is filed under Beauty & Style, Fashion, hairstyles, Makeup. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.