Even if you aren’t a co-washing curly, chances are you don’t wash your hair every day. Although this is a great practice for maintaining moisture, it can still lead to hair that gets dry and tangled with product buildup. To ensure that your hair gets moisture restored and tangles removed on wash days, you need the right moisturizing cleanser, conditioner and styling products to compliment them.
Celebrity hair stylist Tippi Shorter shows us how to achieve moisturized, detangled beautifully styled curls with Pantene Pro-V products. Here are some tips on how to get the same results yourself.
- Shampoo your curls with Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo to give your hair a fresh start and to begin restoring moisture.
- To remove tangles, apply Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner and work through sections of your hair gently with a detangling brush, wide tooth comb or your fingers. Rinse out the conditioner after hair is properly detangled.
- Smooth through the length of your curls with a cocktail of Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Style Flowing Body Mousse and Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme.
- Scrunch curls together and up towards your scalp with a microfiber towel to remove excess water and to encourage curl formation.
- Blow dry your hair with a diffuser attachment scrunching it up towards the scalp with the diffuser. Flip your head and hair over and diffuse upside down with the same scrunching motion. Diffusing upside down will produce more volume in your finished hairstyle.
Visit the Pantene Facebook page for more info on these curl-friendly products.
Pantene Pro-V How To’s: Type 3 Hair
Detangling curls for a frizz-free finish
Products in this video:
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Style Flowing Body Mousse
- Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme
See more Videos
Get more tips and tricks for your curls, coils and waves on NaturallyCurly’s YouTube channel.
This entry was posted on Friday, August 17th, 2012 at 3:30 pm and is filed under Curly Hair (Type 3a), Curly Hair (Type 3b), Curly Kinky Hair (Type 3c), Detangling, hairstyles, Products. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.