Keep out the chlorine this summer with these moisturizing conditioners
Don’t be scared to make a splash this summer! To fight the drying effects of chlorine on your curly hair, simply rinse it in the shower, slather on a moisturizing conditioner, and braid, twist, or put your hair in a swim cap before jumping in the pool. Hair that is wet already will not absorb as much chlorine, especially if there’s an added barrier of conditioner. After swimming, rinse out the conditioner.
Here is a list of conditioning products our readers love.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner
- Aubrey Organics Swimmer’s Normalizing Conditioner
- Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
- Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
- Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner
- Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner
- MyHoneyChild HoneyNutt Conditioner
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- Nature’s Gate Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner
- Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner
This entry was posted on Monday, June 14th, 2010 at 1:39 am and is filed under Celebrity, Chemicals, Conditioning, Curly Hair (Type 3a), hairstyles, Health, Ingredients, Kinky Hair (Type 4a), Products, Retexturizing. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a comment.